To change who can see your birthday:
If you want friends to get reminders about your birthday, you'll need to at least make the birthday visible to them.
You can edit your Video by using the “Edit Video” option by visiting the main video profile or the “My Videos” section.
We suggest that you change your password every now and then, to help keep your membership account safe from prying eyes. To do that, please follow the steps below:
Tip: Try to make your password at least eight characters long and include some numbers and special characters (like asterisks or exclamation marks) as well as alphabetic characters.
If your problem is not listed above, then please contact us by filling the “Contact Us” form using the “Contact” link available in the footer of our site. Let us know your problem and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
When you try to view a content, if you are being redirected to a Private Page, then this would be because you might not be having the appropriate permissions to view that content. The content owner might have chosen a view privacy for that content which would not have been satisfied by you.
To edit your profile, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Profile using “My Profile” link at the top right corner from any page of Saanj.net.
2. Click on Edit My Profile option from the left panel of your Profile page.
3. Edit your profile and click on “Save” button to save your changes.
To edit your photo, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Homepage.
2. Click on the “Edit My Profile” available to you in the quick-links in the left side.
3. Go to the “Edit My Photo” section.
4. Click on the “Browse” button and select your Profile photo from your hard-drive.
5. Edit Thumbnail of for your Profile photo.
6. When you are done, click on “Save photo” button to save your new Profile photo.
To leave a network:
1. Click on “SETTINGS” link at the top right corner from any page of saanj.net.
2. Select “Networks” option from the “My Settings” navigation menu bar at the top of the settings page.
3. From the My Networks block in the right side of the page, leave the network, you no longer want to be connected to.
(200 symbols max)
(256 symbols max)