Password Protected Room: To create a “Password-protected chatroom”, follow the steps listed below:
To subscribe to the Blogs posted by any member, please follow the steps below
1. Go to that member’s profile, for whose Blog Posts you want to subscribe yourself.
2. Click on “Blogs”. You might have to click on the “More” tab to expand the menu bar to see “Blogs”.
3. View all the Blog entries by clicking on “View All Entries”.
4. Click on “Subscribe” option from the left side of the page.
5. When prompted, confirm your subscription by clicking on “Subscribe” button.
6. To unsubscribe, follow the same steps and use unsubscribe option in place of subscribe.
Tip: You can also subscribe to someone’s Blog by using subscribe option available in the left side when viewing the Blog.
You can choose who all can see your Blog while creating your Blog, by choosing the appropriate option for the “Privacy” field. You can edit this privacy any time by clicking on the “Edit This Entry” link for your Blog.
You can choose who all can comment on your Blog while creating your Blog, by choosing the appropriate option for the “Comment Privacy” field. You can edit this privacy any time by clicking on the “Edit This Entry” link for your Blog.
To change who can see your birthday:
If you want friends to get reminders about your birthday, you'll need to at least make the birthday visible to them.
By default, your privacy settings allow everyone to view your profile. If you’d like to modify who can view your profile:
1. Click on “SETTINGS” link at the top right corner from any page of this community.
2. Go to “Privacy” section.
3. Select privacy for your profile using the “Profile Privacy” field.
(200 symbols max)
(256 symbols max)