Saanj chat bar is loaded in the bottom with a variety of options. All the options are located at the bottom left corner of your screen. i.e. Chatrooms, Games, Translate.
By default, your privacy settings allow everyone to view your profile. If you’d like to modify who can view your profile:
1. Click on “SETTINGS” link at the top right corner from any page of this community.
2. Go to “Privacy” section.
3. Select privacy for your profile using the “Profile Privacy” field.
To edit your profile, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Profile using “My Profile” link at the top right corner from any page of Saanj.net.
2. Click on Edit My Profile option from the left panel of your Profile page.
3. Edit your profile and click on “Save” button to save your changes.
To leave a network:
1. Click on “SETTINGS” link at the top right corner from any page of saanj.net.
2. Select “Networks” option from the “My Settings” navigation menu bar at the top of the settings page.
3. From the My Networks block in the right side of the page, leave the network, you no longer want to be connected to.
If your problem is not listed above, then please contact us by filling the “Contact Us” form using the “Contact” link available in the footer of our site. Let us know your problem and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
To Report any inappropriate content use the “Report” link available on the main content page.
For example, reporting a Blog:
1. Go to the “Blog” you want to report.
2. Click on the “Report” link available to you in the quick-links in the left side.
3. Fill up the form.
4. Click on “Submit Report” button to submit your report.
To block someone, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the profile of the member that you want to block.
2. Click on the “Block Member” link on the left side of the page.
3. From the popup, click on “Block Member” to confirm that you want to block that member.
If your content is reported as abusive by any member on this community, no notification is sent to you. Our site administrators will verify the reports and if verified, they can delete your content. They can also delete your account, if you are continuously found to post spams or abusive content.
No, you cannot stop your content from being reported as spam or abusive. Any member can report any content / member on this community, if it is found unsuitable.
Reporting does not mean deletion of the content. Our site administrators will work on your report and the content will be deleted from this community if it is found to be abusive or inappropriate.
No - only you can see your email address. Our members’ privacy and security are of the utmost importance so we have taken steps to prevent spammers and other undesirables from noting your address.
Although you can see your email address when you access your own profile, nobody else can see that information. Your email address is kept very securely and is not available to anyone else.
To view the Privacy Statement of this community, click on the “Privacy” link available to you in the footer of this site. On the “Privacy Statement” page, you will find the privacy statements of our website.
To view the Terms of Service of this community, click on the “Terms of Service” link available to you in the footer of this site. On the “Terms of Service” page, you will find the terms of services of our website.
Saanj gift shop allows to send personal gifts: like own video, photo and music. It is much interesting and funny. The process is very easy:
Gifts can be sent in two ways: using a special `Send Gift` link on Member Profile page OR clicking on any wished gift on Browse Gifts page. What does it allow:
As you earn credits on saanj with your activites, You can translate your credits into virtual gifts real goods, discounts and other offers from Saanj Gift Shop.
Members can send Virtual Gifts to friends on Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Christmas - it is the most easiest way to wish your friend or any person.
For more information Visit
As you are spending your time on saanj, in return we reward you with saanj credits. You can use Credits to send virtual gifts to your friends on birthday, Christmas, etc. Also you can purchase goods at our gift shop and online store.
You can earn credits doing various activities on the site, like referring friends, creating or joining groups, uploading photos, blogs posting messages, participating in events, etc. Also you can purchase credits using credit card or PayPal account.
Saanj Credits are a virtual currency you can use to send virtual gifts to friends and purchase goods at Our Gift Shop.
With your every activity on Saanj, i.e. Video upload, photo upload, create or join groups, blogs etc. you earn saanj credits.
For more details follow this page
Now you can check list of users who visited your profile.
Five recent profile visits, show up on right side of Home page and You can check full list with all details on VIEWED ME page. Click on the top right option VIEWED ME.
(200 symbols max)
(256 symbols max)